2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Specs
Get behind the wheel of a 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander and see for yourself the power and performance that the Outlander offers Mount Vernon, drivers. The latest safety features and interior technology are some of the benefits of choosing the Mitsubishi Outlander specs. Don’t wait to buy the vehicle you want at a price you’ll love; our vehicle specials can help alleviate the initial cost of buying a new car. See below for a full Mitsubishi Outlander specs list!
More About Mitsubishi Outlander Features
The Mitsubishi Outlander is stylish, spacious, and feature-packed. But just how safe and reliable is this new Mitsubishi compact SUV? If you’ve ever wondered how the new Outlander fares with regard to safety and reliability, we hope this piece will help you find the reliability scores and safety information you seek. Still have additional questions…
The 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander fuel engine options allow this model to achieve an EPA-estimated 25/30 city/highway mpg rating. Learn more about the Mitsubishi Outlander engine options, mpg, and other specs that help this model give New Rochelle drivers the efficient drive they want. Outlander OverviewView Inventory Mitsubishi Outlander Performance Specs The Mitsubishi Outlander mpg is thanks…
Mitsubishi Outlander Specs & Dimensions
From interior space to the engine, the Outlander specs are sure to impress Westchester shoppers:
- 2.4L MIVEC SOHC engine 16 valve Inline 4-cylinder
- Headroom: 40.6 cubic feet
- Legroom: 40.0 cubic feet
Mitsubishi Outlander Specs: Safety Features
The 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander was built with your family’s safety in mind. You’ll get the latest features available across all trim levels. Some of the safety features you’ll get with the Mitsubishi are as follows:
- Multi-View Camera System: Using multiple cameras situated strategically around your Outlander, you get a bird’s eye view of your SUV to easily get out of tight spots.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Cruise control uses radar technology to judge the distance between vehicles so you can maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Your console will sound, and both mirrors will flash when a vehicle is detected on either side of your vehicle when you’re backing up.
- Blind Spot Warning and Lane Change Assist: The blind spot monitor will alert you when a vehicle is in or approaching your blind spot. If your lane change signal is on when a vehicle is traveling at the same speed or faster in the direction of your signal, your dashboard will alert you that it’s unsafe to change lanes.
Mitsubishi Outlander Specs: Trim Levels
The Mitsubishi Outlander has six distinct trim levels for Yonkers drivers to consider. Choose between seven color options to customize your Outlander to fit your preference. All trim levels come standard with the latest safety features, and besides the base trim, AWD and 4×4 configurations are available as an upgrade. The Outlander is powered by a 2.4L Inline 4-cylinder engine that produces 166 hp and 27 combined mpg on most trim levels. See below for the starting MSRP of each trim level:
- ES: $24,895 msrp
- SE: $26,095 msrp
- LE: $27,295 msrp
- SEL: $27,495 msrp
- SP: $28,495 msrp
- GT: $33,745 msrp
The top-tier GT trim level has the most noticeable upgrade of the whole lineup. In addition to all the latest technology features, such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the GT comes with a 3.0L V6, 224 hp engine.
Explore Mitsubishi Outlander Specs at Victory Mitsubishi
Discover your next SUV at Victory Mitsubishi from the comfort of your New Rochelle home with our online inventory! The Mitsubishi Outlander has a lot to offer Yonkers, car shoppers: six trim levels, seven color options plus upgrades, and add-ons. Contact us to learn more about Victory Mitsubishi, and apply for financing online to get approved for a Mitsubishi Outlander today!